Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm back!

So the whole 3 of you that read my blog have probably noticed that it has been out of service for quite sometime now. One day I went to my blog and all my pictures were gone and my back ground was really messed up. I kept telling Lo he needed to fix it. We just got around to looking at it and found out the pictures are gone for good. Which is really sad and frustrating. I guess Blogger had some issues and a lot of people lost their problems and I was lucky enough to be one of them. So my option was that I can go through and re-upload all of my pictures or just continue to blog and try to forget all of my pictures are gone. So unless it turns out that I get a couple of weeks where nothing is required of me I will be just carrying on with my blog and forget about my past posts. So What I'm trying to say is that I'm back!

3 comments:

Christopher Phillips said...

Welcome back sis!

Don't worry about your old pictures, I probably wasn't going to go back and read them again anyway... =)

j/k- sorry your pictures are gone =(

g*rated said...

hey! thanks for your comment! i will have keep up with your blog! tell chase not to eat all the maori bread when you make it and to save you some!

-chelz

The Schmidt Family said...

wahoo! Glad you're back. And where was that big picture taken?! Looks incredible.