Thursday, February 5, 2009

The big 23

my birthday was this last week and it turned out to be a really great birthday. It started with me going to school which wasn't too exciting. After school i got to go to lunch, in Brigham City, with some of my sisters (we missed you Lexie and Emily.) After lunch i got to take a nap which i always enjoy that night i got a jewelery box dresser thing from my mom and dad. I have wanted it for a really long time so it was a great surprise. My friend Shelly also planned a little party thing for me. we had cake and Ice cream and did a little Karaoking. It was a ton of fun to get to spend with both friends and family on such a great day!

Me and My good friend Shelly

Me with all the Jake's that came


I got a sweet princess puzzle from Shelly oh and she gave me the sweet jacket i'm wearing also

soo is visiting Shelly as an exchange student from hong kong





No comments: