Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life is good

Amy was in town this last weekend so we decided that all of us girls from highschool would get together. With everyone married and having babies we don't have the chance to get together very often. Ironically enough Shannon got engaged just in time for this get together so we decided we would make it a bridal showerish thing for her. It is always good to get together with old friends and reminisce about the good old days. I am glad that i was able to have such good friends and that we are all still close and able to get together.

Mallory and her baby Paisley

I think this picture is really really cute of Paisley

Shannon and her fiance

Annette Amanda Mallory

Paisley and Halle (Caitlin's baby)

2 comments:

AMY LEVATAU said...

cute pictures!! oh, except for the ones i'm in. seriously. how sad.

Cathrine said...

whatever I look like a lion in the group photo...my hair was not happy with me.