Monday, June 9, 2008

Good to be Home

So i had a really great vacation and honestly did not want to leave. But once i got home i was reminded how much i enjoy being home and around my family. Brian and Lexie and their kids came and hung out during the evening. We all had a delicious dinner, matt and emily made an awesome dessert, Then Chad started playing the guitar and we all sang very loudly to it. And after all the singing chad still wants to marry into the family so that is a good sign:) I have the greatest family ever! Here are some pictures from my first night home. Dorthy had it right there is not place like home.

Just notice my eyes i'm not wearing any make up they are just that color because they got so burnt and they are also really really swollen


Miles and Ava


1 comment:

Matt and Emily said...

I'm glad you got to visit a beautiful place but more glad you are back!