Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bowling Extravaganza


stretching before my turn





Madalyn and me when the blacklights got turned on

I tried to get a picture of all of our shoes but it didn't work out quite like i would have hoped









These are pictures from the bowling party we had last weekend. It was a lot of fun to get together as a family and go bowling. After Bowling we all went to Grandma and Grandpa's house and had pizza, chips, drinks, Chocolate chip cookies, Ice Cream Complete with Ice Cream Cones! We missed having those that don't live within walking distance not there maybe we will have to do it again in June so everyone can make it:)

1 comment:

Matt and Emily said...

Yes, we should definitely do it again. I don't know if it's possible but I want to beat my score of 69 :). Now, whose idea was it to go bowling in the first place, that was a great idea.